CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cassy's August Letter

Dear Children,

Sorry there was a break in our letters. We got really busy with all that has happened within the last month, so I have lots to tell you.

First off, we moved! We are living in a condo right next to the train tracks in Provo. You will love the trains. They are super loud, but at the same time really fun to watch and hear. Luckily, you get used to them really fast. Your dad and I were really worried that they would be a problem, but now their a part of home. Our new home also has some new features that we are incredibly excited for. We have a dishwasher, a jet tub, and a washer and dryer. Doing laundry has never been so much fun!

I have been working non stop on school. I am excited for the new school year and can't wait to get started. On top of all the excitement comes a lot of fears. Its scary to know that my students all depend on me to teach them what they will need to know for the rest of their lives. Wish me luck as I embark on this new journey.

This last month we also added a new family member. He is a 2 month old little kitty. He is so cute. We named him Reeses. He is a little ball of energy. We love him to death.

Lastly, I wanted to tell you about the adoption conference we attended. It was fun and hard, at the same time, to hear all the stories that were told. It got us excited and motivated to get our profile back online and to continue searching for you. We learned some really valuable things about updating our profile and getting the word out that we are adopting.

We hope that we will get to meet you soon. Your dad and I love you very much and can't wait to share our lives with you.

Love,

Mom


0 comments:

Post a Comment